Sunday, September 16, 2012

Illuminati Has Taken Frank Ocean!!!



Hi, it's Nat Divine.

I tend to write about a lot of different topics ranging from social commentary to highlighting different online Youtube/ Social Media awesomeness   to some of the most ridiculous stuff you'd ever find online. I try to switch it up every now again so I created three different tumblrs to contain all my idea and post. One for social commentary, one for spotlighting online awesomeness and one for my random thoughts. With that said...

One of my favorite online conspiracy movements I love to follow is the Illuminati in Hip Hop videos craze. It's so wacky and off the wall you just have to say "awwww, that so cute <3." I just want to pinch all those Illuminati conspiracy theorist on the cheek and give them a lollipop. This is true entertainment. In might latest Random Thoughts post, I try my hand at decoding Illuminati-ness in Frank Ocean's new music video for Pyramids. Here's an excerpt of the Illuminati like digging and puzzle piecing I applied to the video:


"While watching Frank Ocean’s New Video for the single ‘Pyramids’ I would have come to the conclusion that John Mayer is the gatekeeper of the illuminati (the devil) and Nabil (Satan and the director of the video) is recruiting Frank Ocean to become a member of the illuminati. Why you may ask?

Because all the signs are there in the video! Every Illuminati expert worth his soul knows the three common things to look for in a music video when trying to decipher if one is in the Illuminati."

If you'd like to find out what you SHOULD be looking out for when searching for the Illuminati in your favorite artist music video, please continue to read my article here at Divinely ADHD. Follow me and share with your friends :D 

Also, to find out what you SHOULD be looking out for online and in your immediate surroundings please follow my other tumblr: What you SHOULD BE...  I give reviews on webseries, indie movies and a whole host of other online amazaballs things you might not even be aware of. 

Happy Sunday!!

Divine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment