Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Musical Adonis Flying Lotus' Beautiful Nightmare



Flying Lotus and Warp Music has outdone themselves this this new music video for FlyLo's 4 full-length album "Until The Quiet Comes"  and OMG!! The video can honestly not be reviewed by any mere mortal....so I tried my best in this post on my third Tumblr page called What you SHOULD BE... where I highlight a lot of interesting, noteworthy video, series or websites I've seen online that I believe people should be more aware of. Here is an excerpt of what I had to say: 


"Flying Lotus, a seasoned musical Adonis hailing from Los Angeles is putting out his 4th full length album (in the past he's also released multiple EP's, mixes, and collaborations). “Until the Quiet Comes” which has a few scattered special guest appearances (most noticabily being the Queen of Neo-Soul Ms. Eryka Badu). Flylo released a teaser video with samplings of three of the songs on the albulm “See Thru U,” “Hunger,” and “Getting There” (all can be heard in sample size by clicking here).

With all the upfront taken care of, I don’t know if I have the intellectual capability to accurately assess and articulate the magnificence I viewed in this one three minute video…but Imma try!!!"




This video. SERIOUSLY. Just check the video and thank me later!


No comments:

Post a Comment